Sunday, February 21, 2010

Top 10

Hooray! It's been one month and 2 days since my first post. Apparently I actually took time to rant about my life for more then 12 seconds. Today I thought I'd take this into another direction, since this is the fifth week anniversary...give or take some. Welcome to the Anniversary Top 10 Thingie!

Top Ten best games of 2009:
1. I Dunno
2. I Dunno 2: Escape from Lakeville
3. I Dunno: Streets of Liberty
4. McDonald Donalds and the Last Knight
5. NUk3D P3r50N's L1f3
6. 1 Vs. 100
7. 5432...7Zombie_game
8. DarkDoc: Arena
9. Roast Beef Expansion Pack for the game, FoodKIll
10. Over taxed

Most Memorable Video Game Characters Ever:
1. Duke Nuke'm
2. That guy that was in I Dunno...oh yeah, Jack Jackson
3. Master Chef
The rest is sucked into a vortex because of the awesomeness of Duke!

No comments:

Post a Comment